This season is the last of three commanded feasts…the Feast of Tabernacles. Leviticus 23 and Deuteronomy 16 promise FIVE ASTOUNDING BLESSINGS at the Feast of Tabernacles, expressed in symbols of everyday life:
1. “Oxen” -- the “work animal” represents your substance: your livelihood, shelter, financial health. There is going to be an end-time transfer of wealth!
2. “Sheep” -- the source of both food and clothing, it represents your necessities: God will never let you go without the essentials!
3. “Wine” -- a symbol of joy, flowing from the Fruit of the Spirit; God is committed to giving you joy and growing you spiritually.
4. “Strong drink” for healing, God’s power in your body!
5. “Whatever your soul desires” -- God wants to give you the longings of your heart!
Would you consider sowing a seed of faith? Your Feast of Tabernacles seed-faith gift will be your SOW Offering -- for the Strangers, Orphans and Widows.
You’ll be helping Bridge of Hope rush life-saving food to desperate children and families in South Sudan ... and help Pastor Parsley continue to preach the Gospel to a lost and hurting world through our Breakthrough television broadcast.
We will celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles on Sunday, October 23. Pastor Parsley will pray over your requests -- for God to release the FIVE SUPERNATURAL BLESSINGS upon you. Anointed prayer warriors from across the nation will join him in prayer for YOU and your needs.