What God has in store for you is beyond what you could ever ask or imagine!
It’s all promised to those who obey God’s command to celebrate the feast season of Tabernacles – and honor Him on His holiest day of the year, The Day of Atonement, October 9!
- Seven supernatural blessings
- A double portion of His miracle-working power
The Day of Atonement, within the Feast of Tabernacles, is the third and final “commanded feast,” (along with Passover and Pentecost) where all of God’s people in Exodus 34 and Deuteronomy 16 were commanded to participate by bringing an offering as the Lord instructed: “… no one is to appear before me empty-handed” on these three feast days.
On the Day of Atonement, God rewards those who honor Him during this commanded feast with the promise of seven supernatural blessings, in double portion!
God commanded the Israelites to “make an atonement upon the altar” for forgiveness of sin (Lev. 17:11). This is a picture of what He is asking YOU to do!
Sacrifice … pray … repent … and sow your sacrificial seed of faith as an Atonement Offering. As you obey, the Lord has promised seven blessings:
Honor God on His holiest day of the year, the Day of Atonement, with a heart of repentance and your offering.
And I will be praying for you to receive the promised double portion of every blessing!
- A double portion from the Lord (Joel 2:23) … twice the power of every blessing!
- Financial overflow (like the threshing floor of Joel 2:24)!
- What you’ve lost – restored (Joel 2:25)!
- An explosion of miracles (“wondrously,” Jesus says in Joel 2:26)!
- The divine presence of Jesus Himself (Joel 2:27)!
- Increased revelation knowledge – with angels camped around your children (Joel 2:28)!
- Deliverance from whatever has blocked your victory (Joel 2:32)!
I also want you to send me your most urgent prayer needs
whether you can sow a seed or not so Joni and I, along with our Breakthrough Prayer Warriors, can be praying with you in this supernatural season.
During our special Day of Atonement service, we are going to pray over those needs and symbolically burn them upon the brazen altar at our world-wide, soul-winning ministry.
So submit your requests – obey God’s command to sow a seed – and put yourself in position for your double-portion blessing today!
P.S. – Don’t forget to sign up for my 10 Days of Awe email teaching series, beginning on Rosh Hashanah – Monday, September 30. You won’t want to miss them!
Pastor Rod Parsley