Day 7 – The Unseen Realm
As this consecrated time of reflection continues, the 10 Days of Awe, I want to thank you for being a part of this teaching series. The Holy Spirit impressed upon me to guide His people through a season of focused prayer and faith, leading up to the great Day of Atonement.
Each of these teachings will be archived at the link below so you can review them at any time over the next several days.
Over the last several days, we have explored the purpose behind this powerful season: To pray, fast, and seek out the leaven that may have contaminated us. And to make ourselves ready for the return of the Lord or His 7 blessings associated with Atonement!
No matter how little leaven is found in the lump, even amounts that seem insignificant can damage the whole. Acts 23:8 records the ancient Sadducees had strayed far from the faith, denying the resurrection, angels, demons, and really anything relating to the non-physical realm.
The Lord Jesus instructs His disciples to beware of the leaven of the Sadducees (Matt 17:6), for they “err, not knowing the scriptures or the power of God” (Matt 22:29).
Of course, the danger of errant doctrine and the spirit of the Sadducees is just as prevalent today as it was in the first century.
It breaks my heart to hear so frequently from people who attend churches and even from preachers in pulpits – denying the blood, denying the cross, denying the resurrection, denying or ignoring angels or demons, the infilling of the Holy Spirit, or the working of miracles.
In fact, recent studies reveal that nearly a fourth of born-again believers who are brought up with Judeo-Christian values no longer believe in the supernatural … things like hell
– and for ages 18-29, that number nearly doubles
- Even now, the Scriptures teach there is a place called hell, where the worm never dies and the fire is never quenched.
- Your Bible has never ceased telling us of heaven, filled with the everlasting presence of God’s glory, where the streets are still made of gold, and the Lamb of God is still the light of that city!
- Your Bible still teaches Jesus Christ was declared to be the Son of God with power by His resurrection (Romans 1:4) and that through His life, you and I also might live for eternity with God.
- It teaches our Heavenly Father is a God of miracles, not merely suspending the order of natural law — but by being Himself — creating and assigning that order and overriding it as He wills.
That’s what I’m believing for you and your loved ones in this supernatural season of Atonement … for the renewing of your life in the light of the Lord Jesus Christ by His Spirit.
It’s not too late to get your prayer needs to me or to sow your Atonement Offering in obedience to the Lord’s command to come before Him in this Atonement season of Tabernacles where He says, “do not come before Me empty-handed.”
But please hurry: The Day of Atonement is just days away: Thursday, September 16.
Send me your requests and all that you’re believing God for today so I can believe with you for all 7 blessings of the atonement to be released into your life!
My prayer for you:
Lord Jesus Christ, thank You for revealing Your truth to us by Your Spirit and Your Word. Thank You for pouring out 7 mighty blessings on those who come before your presence in this prophetic season, having searched their hearts and prepared their spirits for Your will, Your word, and Your way. Fill them again – NOW – with your precious Holy Spirit, that they may move in You, through You and for You all the days of their life! Come quickly, Lord Jesus! Hallelujah!
Yours for the harvest,
Pastor Rod Parsley